Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Musings ...fellowships

 Whew … Three fellowships in three days… J
One minute I am laughing, the next minute tears are slipping down my face. Fellowships offer a safe place to share struggles, victories, and lessons.
So many tears and smiles
As I leave each fellowship, I walk away grateful for the blessing of friends.

The following hymn is one of my favorites. Ministry groups and Bible Study groups make my life rich. 

“What a fellowship"
"What a fellowship, what a joy divine
Leaning on the everlasting arms
What blessedness, what a peace is a mine,
Leaning on the everlasting arms.

Oh, how sweet to walk in this pilgrim way,
Leaning on the everlasting arms;
Oh, how bright the path grows from day to day,
Leaning on the everlasting arms."

Elisha A. Hoffman






No comments:

Post a Comment