Saturday, December 20, 2014

... best use of my time.

 “The decisions you make matter today. Every decision points your life in the direction you are about to travel. No decision is an isolated choice. It’s a chain of events. If you choose wisely, your future will reflect that. But if you don’t choose wisely, the decisions you make now will take you places you don’t want to be later.”
Lysa TerKeurst The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands

In the midst of this Christmas season I think many of us find our calendars full. I often have to pause and ask myself,  “Is this the best use of my time?” “Is this the best use of my money?”  To be honest, I need to ask these questions more frequently.

For the past 10 days, there has been some activity or event every evening. Last night I was prepared to breathe deeply and stay at home. Yet, I remembered the Christmas program at church.

I know that being a part of the worship services was the best use of my time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment