Thursday, December 18, 2014

Make myself


This morning, I had to make myself get out of bed. I did not want to miss my exercise class. Getting started in the morning is often a struggle. Aches and pains are often a part of my morning. Then I remember, how much better I will feel when I exercise. So, I make myself get ready. 

Then, my instructor has this Nike slogan on her t-shirt. Make yourself. Are you familiar with the slogan? What do you have to make yourself do? Here are some of the tags... Make yourself fit ... make yourself proud ... make yourself strong... 
I think this slogan was introduced a few years ago... 
For me, this is an inspiring quote ...  

my exercise buddies... enjoying a Christmas tea ... we make ourselves attend our weekly exercise classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment