Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Vacation Bible School

VBS Teachers
High Five for VBS!
Walking into the church’s sanctuary, my eyes were scanning to see a row of kindergarten students.  Near the front of the church, I see a kindergarten sign and the students.  

Give me High Five! I start the week with enthusiasm. My joy is not artificial. It is wonderful to see the sanctuary filled with people. 

When I was first approached to volunteer in VBS, I reluctantly said yes.  To be honest, I  was not feeling it.  Then, something happened, as I walked in obedience to fulfill the commitment I made, I began to experience joy.

During our prayers, we ask God that each child will know that they are loved and valuable. We pray to teach truth. We are called to love people and love God.

Now, I pray that each child who attended VBS last week will continue have a safe summer and will grow in the knowledge of Christ.

“It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What is important is that God make the seeds grow.” I Corinthians 3:7  (New Living Translation)
J
Crafts 



No comments:

Post a Comment