Thursday, November 7, 2013

E- mail prayers to God

This afternoon, I met this friend  @ Coffee Times
in Lexington. 
E - mailing prayers to God... 
I am smiling as I read these words from a friend. What a fresh way to talk about praying to God. The words remind me to approach prayer with a fresh attitude of expectancy. They also illustrate how I will never fully understand the power of prayer. 

I LOVE, the way God answers prayers. I love praying, then waiting in expectation to see how God will answer.

I love praying while I walk.  Walking in nature gives me the opportunity to reflect on the wonderful world  God has created. 


“Everybody needs beauty and well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.”

John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment