Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bless the Lord


Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me,
bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord. O my soul, And forget not all His
benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your
diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns
you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s
The Lord executes righteousness And justice for all
who are oppressed.
He made know His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and
abounding in mercy.
He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep
His anger forever.
He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor
Punished us according to our iniquities.
Psalm 103: 1 – 10 ( NKJV)

Tallit ( The Prayer Shawl)
Each week I take a class at a local synagogue.
As a Christian, I know the Old Testament holds
truth and meaning for Christians.
We (Christians) believe the entire Bible, Old and New Testament.
 I asked  and received permission to take this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment