Saturday, April 13, 2013

Facebook


Are you addicted to Facebook?  A few minutes ago, I took a test to determine if I was addicted. What are the results?  I will share in a minute.

First, why did I join Facebook? I joined Facebook to become connected to family and friends.  What was the turning point? When I missed pictures of Chelsie’s first day of kindergarten.  After that… I gave in. That was three years ago. It is fun to read about the life D and B. My niece and her husband are two of the top ten reasons why I use Facebook.

Each day I spend about thirty minutes on Facebook reading about the activities of family and friends. I keep up to date with family in Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska, North Carolina, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.  I love that I can see my daughter and son in law hundreds of miles away.

Today, I am vicariously experiencing a road trip with the Rieser’s.  They are moving from Illinois to California. Discover a bit about Bill here...Bill Rieser  Facebook has also allowed me to see mission updates.  Currently, I am reading  about  my friend Maureen, who  is  on a mission trip to Niger. Read about the important work of  CURE

Used in moderation, Facebook can be good. 

Here is my Facebook score.  I don't take this score very seriously. It is certainly not scientific . I am okay if I don't check Facebook everyday.  What about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment