Friday, March 1, 2013

Dream


Thirty-two years ago, I was resting quietly in Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie Indiana.  A few hours before, I had given birth to my daughter in a planned C-section. I do not have an amazing delivery story. I was asleep.  Holding her for the first time was like a dream come true.

When I think of my daughter, I think of words like... strong, beautiful, sensitive, intelligent, amazing,  funny, friend, sister, godmother, teacher, writer and so much more. 

When I pray for her, I ask God will give her a tender heart,  faith in a loving God,  trust, courage, and humility.

I thank God for a wonderful daughter.

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! 

Children are a gift from the LORD,
they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3
(NLT) Translation.



No comments:

Post a Comment