Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Choosing to be grateful

Choosing to attend a BSF Seminar is time well spent. Deciding to join other women fresh from daytime responsibilities is good.  Gathering in a cozy room at a local church, I am glad to be with these women.

After attending the seminar, a wave of sadness and grief washed over me. Unexpected feelings surfaced...I had been fine. Then a text triggered some emotions in my heart...  As I was responding to the text,  tears began dripping down my face.  Crying while driving... 

Once home, I check email.  Read an email from I ~ Bloom Inspiring Women. 
This week... focus on I Choose to Be Grateful! Another timely reminder for me to focus on choosing to be grateful.

Today's grateful list:

Cherished family time...
  1. God  ~ His Provision, His Mercy, His Love, His Creation,  and His Word
  2. Family ~ Church Family, BSF, Neighbors, Friends,and Small Groups
  3. Home - soft bed, clean sheets, warm shower,
  4. Water, McDonald's Sweet Tea and apples 
  5. Comfort from God and friends


No comments:

Post a Comment