Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

Afternoon snacks before afternoon games...
Last year I joined a group of women interested in learning to play Mah Jong.   Now a year later, I am still very much a novice. Thankfully, I am a part of a wonderful group of women who are  quick to share tips, strategies, and encouragement.    Quick instructions... then we move on...

According to one web site, Mah Jong is described as, "The exciting game of Mah Jong has existed in one form or another for ages.  It is interesting, fun, and stimulates the cognitive  process of the brain.  ...Studies demonstrates that by engaging the cognitive abilities of the brain, the mind remains flexible and sharp, and Mah Jong elicits a beneficial neural response when played."


I am thankful for the wonderful friendships that God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment