Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Art in Omaha...

One of my favorite museums is the Joslyn Museum in Omaha, Nebraska. Visiting this museum is always on my list of this to do when I visit the city.  During this summer’s visit, I saw the exhibit: Joslyn Treasures Well Traveled and Rarely Seen.  Standing in the museum, I would often linger and reflect on a particular piece of art. Under each work of art, there was a detailed narrative of the travels of each piece.

Another new must see if you visit Omaha, is the Peerless Art Gallery.  “Peerless is an art gallery and project worksite.  The worksite is devoted to artist excellence via collaborative thought and creative action. Much of the exhibited work in made on-site.”   Read more about the gallery  here News article What an exciting place to visit…Take a peek here:
 Peerless.   When you are in Omaha, visit this unique gallery. 
Daphne and  Caleb  ~ Artists and Owners




























No comments:

Post a Comment