Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wonderful Wedding in Nashville

John and Sharon’s wedding at the Gaylord Opryland Springhouse in Nashville was  wonderful.  The ceremony was held outside in the pavilion at the golf course. As we were waiting for the ceremony to begin, we were shivering in the cool windy afternoon.  Musicians had clothespins to hold their sheet music on the stands.   When the vows were exchanged, suddenly, the windy weather subsided.  As Dr. Jones read the vows, I cried.
Gaylord Opryland Springhouse
The Wedding Ceremony Program
Musicians
Tennessee State University ROTC
The matriarch of the Claxton Family
Mrs. Eliza Wilder
The reception
 John  &  Sharon
John's message to his bride during the ceremony was tender and loving. 
Sharon's message to her husband, a pledge of faithfulnnes and commitment.
Below: Mr. & Mrs. Mark Powers
Last night as we were driving home, I napped... thanking God to be a part of a lovely day. Arriving home at 2:30 in the morning, 7:00 a.m would arrive so so soon ... to get ready for Sunday's church service.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for shareing these pictures, they were wonderful!
    John & Sharon Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were thankful to join the celebration. From beginning to end, it was a wonderful wedding ceremony and reception. God Bless the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I liked her dress a lot. I have to save this post because my wedding is around the corner and I am so glad I came across this post. My sister has already finalized one of the finest wedding venues Los Angeles for my wedding day and I am very happy to find a dress like this. Anyways, congratulations to the stunning couple.

    ReplyDelete