Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home Sweet Homecoming

As an alumnus of Indiana University, I have yet to attend an IU homecoming since my graduation.   While I have not attended an IU homecoming, I have attended several of Trine University’s homecomings.  It is here where I have a developed a true sense of community on a college campus.  I recently attended Trine’s Home Sweet Homecoming.  What is the highlight of homecoming weekend? Of course, it is the tailgating and football.
What I will miss at Indiana University’s Homecoming this weekend?  Internationally renowned star and IU alumna Angela Brown will be in concert Saturday, October 16.  The concert “Opera from a Sistah’s Point of View” will be held in the Musical Art Center.
Scenes from Trine University Homecoming Weekend
Click on this picture... I actually caught the cheerleaders spinning in the air... a lucky shot
One of the oldest building on campus

No comments:

Post a Comment