Thursday, February 25, 2010

Critics are the unpaid guardians of your soul

Another snow day... no school... I watched the Health Care Summit all day long.... In between laundry, dusting, vacuuming...I was able to hear the full discussion....pause the t.v. ...load clothes in the washing machine....I take lunch... when they take lunch.... put clothes in dryer...if you listen to your another point of view you will learn...Dr. Coburn a measured and intelligent voice in the room. ... I could not listen to anything else...it was sooooo gooood. CBO figures, polls, taxes, mandates, insurance reform, reducing the costs, and increasing the number of people covered...
I do not know where this quote is from, but it is one of my favorite..."critics are the unpaid guardians of your soul,"

No comments:

Post a Comment