Thursday, February 25, 2010

I wish you were like Hooch

Jackson loves to go the Coldstream Dog Park. This is where we went this morning. He loves to roll around in the grass. If no grass is available, he loves to roll in the snow. Although Jackson is now 8 years old, he still is a "bit" wild. Walking with him on a leash is nearly impossible. In addition, Jackson jumps on guests, sleeps on the couch, and will even jump on a bed. Jackson needs to go the the Hooch school of dog obedience. Hooch (Black Lab) lives in Kansas. Hooch puts the "O" in obedience. Years ago, Jackson graduated from Puppy Obedience School. Giving him treats, he knows how to sit, stay, and shake. But, really this is not enough. My hope, as he gets older he will slow down and not pull me around on the lease. My knees simply cannot take the pressure. Jackson, I wish you were like Hooch.

Jackson rolling around in the snow.

1 comment: