Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Cooking Light

December Cooking Light at Ruthie's home.


My contribution to today's luncheon. Shh.. cupcakes from a local bakery. Everyone brings a recipe that they selected for the day...After last night's late cookie preparation, I decided not to bring the cookies... but I had to bring something to the luncheon.
Ruthie, thank you for hosting today's luncheon. In the picture, Becky, Maureen, Anne, and Ruthie.



Candles on the mantle
Today's luncheon table setting



Arriving home last night at 9:00, I was emotionally and physically exhausted. After working, attending a friend's home going service, and participating in the John study at church, I started preparing my recipe after 9:00. The recipe is December's issue of Cooking Light...Lemon Ginger Pinwheel cookies... around 11:00 p.m. I decided, this is crazy, I am going to bed...The picture below is how the kitchen looked when I went to bed.












1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to get into that kitchen! i heard there's a request for k to bring otu his famous peach cobbler.

    ReplyDelete