Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

Do you love a good bargain?  I do! I found a great place to look for bargains.  The is store "1/2 of 1/2 Name Brand Clothing. Are you familiar with this store? If not, here is part of what they say on their website: 1/2 of 1/2 (Name Brand Clothing) offers to our customers the best department store and mall store name brands on current merchandise at the best possible prices, usually 1/2 of 1/2 retail."

Entering the store for the first time was a bit jarring to me. All around me, I saw racks and racks of clothing. It was overwhelming. I did not  know where to begin. Mentally, I had one item I wanted to purchase. Shoes. 

 After a few moments looking at clothes, I headed to the back of the store where the shoes were located. I saw a pair of shoes that looked they might be a great purchase.

Yes. I found what I needed. I actually needed a cute pair of shoes. 

One of the best part of visiting their website is reading what their customers tell them about cleaning, repairing, and stain removal for the treasures they find. 





This brand of shoes normally retail for between 100 and 130 dollars. I purchased these for 17. They are comfortable and have great cushion.  There is one slight defect. What? The velcro attachments are a bit off. Other than that, they are perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment