Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Tech Tuesday

 Are you experiencing technology fatigue? Since in-person gatherings have dwindled down to a few face-to-face encounters, I wonder how our communities are handling the isolation.  I especially wonder about  folks who are home alone.  Plan telephone visits with your family and friends. 

For me, I am ready for a more face time with the people I love and call  family and friends. 

Since the beginning of September, I have participated in a Zoom Family Reunion, Zoom Bible Study, Zoom Book Club,  Zoom Worship Service, Zoom Training, Zoom Debriefing,  Zoom Club Meeting,  and with more Zoom meeting on the calendar. I am almost Zoom outed. 

I know, the benefits far outweigh the negative. We experience face to face communication with no face masks. So, until we meet and hug in person. Keep Zooming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment