Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Monday Musings ... self care

How do you care for yourself? Would you be willing to share your tips? How do you handle stress?

I made a decision that when the shelter in place orders become effective in our community, I would continue  many of my regular routines. Since the words quarantine and its impact  were new to me, I made a decision to try to continue with areas of my life that I could control.


  • Keep my routines. What does that mean? Going to bed at the same time. Getting up at the same time. 
  • Pray and study
  • No pajamas until bedtime
  • Make exercise a priority 
  • Wear make up everyday
  • Take time to clean
  • Discover the lost art of writing letters
  • Ask for help when I was troubled
  • Music
  • Reconnect with friends
  • Pray and pray  


In this picture... my hot hair rollers, make - up brushes.
Flowers from Trader Joe



No comments:

Post a Comment