Saturday, April 4, 2020

Friendship Friday

I think everyone needs a friend who will  inspire, encourage, challenge, and be available in times of joy and sorrow.  Maureen is that kind of  friend to me. She demonstrates those qualities in her daily life. How do friendships develop? It requires intentionality.  Real friendships do not often happen by chance.

Maureen and I have know each other for over a decade. Over the years, I have a front-row seat to observe how she navigates her busy life.  As a wife, mother, sister, and grandmother, she is a gift to those who know her. I am grateful to call her friend.  Our friendship began when she was the Teaching Leader for BSF. Bible Study Fellowship..Today, she is serving overseas with as a nurse consultant with CURE International click here for more informationCURE .

 We (her family and friends) are praying for her safe return from Africa.

Maureen in on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment