Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Moon Walk

"An early-morning walk
is a blessing
for the whole day."
Henry David Thoreau

I love early morning walks when the stars sparkle and shine. If I scoot out the door between 5:45 a.m. or 6:00 am, I'm able to enjoy a few moments of silence before neighbors begin easing their cars out of their garages. In addition, the school buses have yet to begin their routes in our neighborhood.  


Who do I encounter when I walk in the morning?  Mostly dog walkers or runners. My kind of people. 

Last Saturday morning, I enjoyed a full moon for my morning walk. 

When my schedule allows, I leave the neighborhood take a walk in the park.
 Being in nature is one way that God restores my soul. 
"A walk
in nature
walks the soul
back home."
Mary Davis

After weeks of recovery from surgery, I am enjoying the ability to walk greater distances each day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment