Friday, September 6, 2019

Fashion Friday

Here are two of my favorite people ... My brothers -in-law.  These hardworking men are taking a break from their work life to relax for the evening. Not everyone is able to successfully wear a zebra print. Yet, I think "M" is a sure hit in this shirt. "D" is wearing season ready seersucker. After last weekend, the seersucker will be packed away for the fall and winter.

What are you wearing this fall?

I took this picture last week.
I cherish visits with my husband's family. For years, we would enjoy an annual trip to St. Louis. Our annual trip took us to  St. Louis, then on to a  visit with friends in Kansas. As our annual road trip continued, we would visit family in Nebraska. I missed those visits. Now, we have to be intentional about planning  other visits.

Who do you need to visit? If a visit is not possible, call or text.


No comments:

Post a Comment