Friday, September 20, 2019

Friendship Friday

Looking from the outside, I see a friendship that has flourished for twenty years. I listen as they recall their first meeting during their freshman year of college. “S” recalls the angst of traveling to enroll in college.  She was experiencing real  anxiety.

As she was retelling this experience, I kept wondering… will she stay on campus? 😀Yes of course! She was reflecting on the experience.  This is the just the beginning …

Since their undergraduate days, they have both attended graduate school, share similar work history, traveled around the world, experienced the joy of mature friendships, and now share the joy of living closer to their parents. 

It is my prayer that God will bless them in the next season of their lives. I trust that they will continue to cherish the joy of friendship in new and exciting ways. 




No comments:

Post a Comment