Wednesday, August 14, 2019

... Walk by faith

 Take a look at the shoes in this picture. Which of these shoes do you prefer?  Do you like the blue Converse tennis shoes?  Or, maybe you like the red tennis shoes. For comfort, I like  Cole Haan shoes. In this picture, I really like the pattern tennis shoes.  The pattern and red shoes shoes  just look fun! I know, I'm too old for them.  Yet, I love them!

Sometimes, we realize that we have to resist a fashion trend and keep it classic or traditional. There is also a time to try something outside of a comfort zone.While, I love the patterned shoes, I don't think I could wear them comfortably.   As I age, I am more concerned about comfort in my walk... not style

For people of faith,  we tend to  walk differently.  ...regardless of the time, trends, or fashion for people of faith, we are called to walk in faith and not in fear or anxiety.

"So we are always of good courage, we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. We are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So whether we are at home or away we make it our aim to please him.
2 Corinthians 5: (6 -9)





No comments:

Post a Comment