Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Monday Musings ... suffering

 These young women ... Their faith in Jesus inspires me. 
"There is a purpose to suffering
and if faced rightly
it can drive us like a nail
deep into the love of God
and into more stability  and spiritual power
than you can imagine."
Timothy Keller
Walking Through Pain and Suffering


In the midst of suffering, we have an opportunity  trust God and walk in faith.
Last Saturday, I have the opportunity to be with our sweet "J" In the midst of pain and suffering, I love the "J" faith in God is strong. We are trusting God for a miracle.

In the Gospel of John, Jesus spoke these words, "I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment