Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Musing

"J" and I visited Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in
Charleston, South Carolina during the Memorial Day Weekend.
"When evil is in the world, you and I may not be able to control evildoers, but I want you to know today that I know a man who is able to handle all of our problems."
Rev. Norvell Goff

What man is truly able to handle all of our problems? That seems impossible. As a Christian, I believe that Jesus is fully God and fully man.  Countless other Christians hold this to be a foundational truth in our faith. He is able to handle all of humanity problems.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but  have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemned the world, but to save the world through him."
John 3:16 - 17 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment