Friday, June 2, 2017

Friendship Friday

Carolyn is a Clinical Microbiologist.
Several of her work colleagues have also been a part of the
Bible Study Fellowship. She invited one of her work friends,
One of her friends said:"I wish I had been a part of BSF much earlier.


The group gave me a flower, paper flower
bouquet, and gift certificates.
On the back of each flower, each friend shared  a message.
This is the scripture that a dear friend shared:

"Therefore my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm.
Let nothing move you.
Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord,
because you know that your labor in the Lord
is never in vain.
I Corinthians 15:58
" A friend is one of the nicest things you can have
and
one the best things in life you can be."
Winne Pooh

 Carolyn and I met in Bible Study Fellowship. When you meet every week it helps to foster meaningful friendships. We pray, laugh, and discuss scripture together. In some cases, we  even grieve together.

Our friendship extends outside the study. You might see us exercising in a Water Fitness Class at the Y. While she was in Hawaii, she even purchased a cover up for me.

At the end of our study in the Life of Moses, Carolyn was gracious and coordinated a very special group gift for me.  This thoughtful gift continues to be a precious reminder of our time together in the Bible.















No comments:

Post a Comment