Thursday, July 21, 2016

Travel Tales

“People travel to wonder at the height of mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering.”
St. Augustine

I love travel experiences. I love to wiggle my toes in the sand, look at the vast plains of the Mid-West and gazing at the mountains in the distance. What I treasure most about travel is time spent with family and friends.
In this part of the country the speed limit is 75. 


This week I was able to experience much of what I love about travel. Enjoying time with family, friends, and soaking in the beauty of God creation.

There was also a little excitement as well.
Fire Alarm! Here these firemen are leaving after
an all clear was given.
Whew! 







No comments:

Post a Comment