Friday, July 15, 2016

Friendship Friday

Some of my dearest friends are members of a book club. In one group we are closest because we share our common Christian faith. While we do not attend the same church, we share the firm convictions regarding the core truths of the Bible. 

Laughter is also a common thread. Whether we are in a friend’s home, in a restaurant, or hiking at a park, we love to spend time to together.

On special occasions, we see our friends when attending wedding or a birthday party.   


In June, we (my husband and I)  and this couple were both guests at a young couple's wedding in Nashville.  


This handsome gentleman is a professor at UK.
His lovely wife works at a charitable organization and is an  author.

"Show me your friend and I will show you your character."
African Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment