Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tasty Tuesday ... coffee

"Coffee is a language in itself."
Jackie Chan

If coffee was actually able to speak, I  wonder what coffee would say.  From the comments I overheard, I think this is what coffee would say, " I'm delicious. "
If you visit any Starbuck's  store, you will not be able to experience  a coffee cupping or coffee tasting event.  If you are a serious coffee drinker, I highly recommend that you visit a shop that offers a coffee tasting. At one of these events, you will be able to expand your knowledge and discover many health benefits of freshly ground coffee. 
This is a wonderful place to visit.  Click on this link: A Cup of Commonwealth



1 comment:

  1. I so love coffee and I am glad that you have shared your own inputs about it. I really had a great time reading. Visit my site too. Have a good day ahead of you.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete