Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

Last Friday, I packed my bags, loaded up my car, put on my black and pink sunglasses and headed north.  I was ready for a mini adventure.  After months of planning and emails, I was looking forward to a road trip with girlfriends.

For the first part of the trip, I travel alone.  I love it. I don’t negotiate on the selection of music. Adjust the temperature of the car? No worries. I have no one to please but myself.  J

Things are going well. Until…. I get lost.  New road construction will always create havoc with an older GPS.  When all else fails, stop at a gas station and ask for directions.

I get distracted when I ask for directions.  I am listening intently to discern his accent. … I am sorry; I am trying to figure out your accent.   He smiles, “I am from Ethiopia.”

Now, back to the directions. I repeat them at least four times. Grateful I am a few miles away from my destination.

Yum, Tasty Tuesday ... a breakfast

Gorgeous












No comments:

Post a Comment