Thursday, May 21, 2015

Look into my eyes ...

Is this phrase familiar to you? It is to me. Why is this phrase so recognizable?  Is it part of a dialogue from an old movie? Is this phrase where the movie character tries to hypnotize a person?   Is it part of a song’s lyric?  I wish I could remember!

My eye exam triggered this memory. People were looking into my eyes. They tested my eye pressure, directed me to read an eye chart, moved my head this way, place my forehead here and dilated my eyes.

Why now? It was time for my eye examination.  As people age the frequency of vision problems increase.   Glaucoma, eye floaters, and cataracts are just a few of the issues.

Looking in my eyes the ophthalmologist was able to accurately tell me about my overall health.    
Yes ... eyes are a window into our overall health.

Routine eye examinations are important.

This was one of the medical devices  used in my examination. 










No comments:

Post a Comment