Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bridal Brunch

Did anyone notice the  chandelier that was sparkling?   Did they pay attention to the clean bench on the porch? As they entered our home did see evidence of serious spring cleaning. For the past month, I have donated old magazines, books, and clothes.  Decluttering and cleaning has been in high gear.  All the cleaning was in preparation for today's bridal brunch.

 I thank God for my friend, Gail who took time to help me clean.  The  chandelier  is shining  brightly due to her efforts.  Then, I had talented friends who prepared an amazing meal.

The menu:
Chilled Water
Orange Juice
Orange Mango Juice
Shrimp and Grits
Chicken and Waffles
Cheese and Crackers
Fruit
Crudités

... We had so many answering to prayers.  Glorious weather, delectable food, friendships renewed,  and a near flawless celebration.


They have been best friends since they were five years old. 


I love this picture. The mother to be and the bride to be







No comments:

Post a Comment