Thursday, January 1, 2015

Strong in the Lord

One blogger has claimed this year as her, Year of No Fear. She has encouraged others to join her in the journey. She posed the question, "What does a year without fear look like? I am not sure what that will look like for me. I think it is a good question. 

I want a word that challenges  me.  Here are some words that are bubbling in my spirit ... words like courage, strength, faithful, resilience ... I will pray and ask God for a scripture.

Part of my journey this year is the SSMT Siesta Scripture Memory Team.  Every two weeks, women from across the nation will memorize a new scriptures.

 Today was our first day. Discover more about SSMT by visiting the Living Proof Ministries   Women print off the cover. Then, we paste or glue the words to a index cards available at CVS, Walgreens, Office Depot, Staples, Dollar Tree, etc. ( You get the point). Instructions are available at the blog. 







No comments:

Post a Comment