Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Musings

"I remember hearing that you will be most like the 5 people you surround yourself with. You will be closest to them in education, financial status, and outlook in life. So if you want to improve yourself, improve the people you're around. " Kim Hodous

I am grateful for an amazing circle of friends in my life. In my exercise class, strong women surround me.  Every week, they rock it out.  In addition to a water fitness class, they are members of yoga and weight lifting classes.

I am a struggling cook. Yet, I surround myself with true gourmet cooks. They share tips, recipes, and suggestions. It is always great to have a supportive group of friends who encourage and don't judge.

My BSF friends are an group of extraordinary women.  Every week,  supportive and strong women surround me.  We cry, laugh, encourage, and pray.






No comments:

Post a Comment