Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Musings ... Mammograms

"Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted."  Denis Waitley

I think when people reach a certain age; we have acquired a deep appreciation of life and health. So …

It is my intention to make the most of every day. Each day, I have two things that are a priority. One is my spiritual life. The second is physical exercise.

 So …scheduling regular physicals is important
ü  Annual Physical Exam … complete J
ü  Complete Blood Work
ü  Mammogram
ü  Flu Shot
ü  Dental Check up  … every six months…

Last Tuesday, I had my annual mammogram.  Uncomfortable … but necessary…
First question, “Would you like a heated robe?”
Hmmm, Yes!
Little things like a heated robe can make a physical a bit more comfortable.










No comments:

Post a Comment