Monday, June 4, 2012

Keep it moving


Last night, I had an interesting conversation with Jerry (my husband). This conversation unearthed some important challenges I need to address. Why is the world would I choose to ignore good counsel and advice? Why would I decide to continue in a place that did not produce fruit in my life?   We came up with two answers: pride and spiritual blindness. What will I do differently? How can I avoid making the same mistakes?  We discuss areas of accountability.

Confession and repentance will help me not get stuck in sin. Honest conversations between loved ones  may allow us to be transparent and vulnerable. It can be a safe place to let go of junk.  Keep it moving. 

This couple recently shared their vacation plans.... and permission to share their picture.  Riding on a Harley, they definitely keep it moving. 
They love riding their Harley! It is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment