Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bye, Bye, Bravo TV

Bye, Bye, Bravo TV.   Once upon a time, I enjoyed the Real Housewives series. Now, I am weary of the gossip, back biting, snarky comments, fake friendships, cosmetic surgeries, childish behavior, silly parties. ... I will no longer waste brain cells watching this series. My time is valuable. Why would I waste my precious time being entertained by women whose values are in direct contradiction to mine? Did I enjoy their homes, clothes, or jewelry? In part, that may have been a part of the attraction. That is so superficial.  I will no longer be entertained by women who are shallow and cruel.   I woke up to say, bye, bye, Bravo!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I don't have time for that series anymore. It isn't real. It isn't uplighting or inspiring. I don't like watching a tv show that makes me upset at the end of the show!

    ReplyDelete