Thursday, May 24, 2012

Time

Part of my daily exercise routine. 
“Know the value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination, never put off till tomorrow what can you can do today.” Lord Chesterfield

My Today’s to do list:
Devotions, planning, exercise, walk the dog, mail invitations, laundry, garden, organize files, write thank you notes, send emails, plan for yard sale, update calendar, go to open house…

What is missing on my list…. Tackling some BIG projects. I have to focus on finishing three major projects.  My daily to do list has to change.

I am crying out God for wisdom. 

I love Psalm 90:12 “Teach us to number our days carefully so that we may develop wisdom in our hearts.” (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

How do you make the most of your day?  What are your tips?  
House offered 20% discount at their Grand Opening.
Saul Good provided free food and wine.
I passed on the food and wine. It was so crowded.  I could barely take  pictures. 

Today's Grand Opening of house @ 250 Walton St. Lexington, KY







No comments:

Post a Comment