Monday, May 21, 2012

Humble and Grateful


Saturday Morning  BSF Leader's Fellowship

 Tears are words that the heart can’t express.”  When I listen to women share how God’s word has transformed their lives, I am moved to tears.  Last Saturday morning, my face was wet with tears. For most of the morning I was quiet. I was content to listen. Our BSF group has been on an incredible 32-week journey through the book of the Acts of the Apostles.  I love to listen to hear how studying God's word has transformed the lives of women.

I am humble and grateful to be able to serve in BSF.  BSF is one place to serve. There are so many places where individuals can serve. Where?  Habitat for Humanity, Prison Fellowship, Domestic Violence Shelters, Federal Prisons, schools, ... Seek God's call... God will direct.

Tonight was the Share Night for the Lexington, BSF Women’s group.   Laughter and tears were a part of tonight.  God is doing amazing work through His children.   Women are preparing to serve in their churches, in the community, and in short term mission trips. I love how women gave God the glory for His work in their lives. 
At tonight's BSF Share Night




No comments:

Post a Comment