Friday, January 6, 2012

Faith in God

“Fear is an opportunity for each of us to grow a deeper, more preserving faith. The question underneath our fears is simply this; who is God? Is God big enough, good enough, and faithful enough to handle what I fear? Are His intentions toward me ultimately for my good? Will I continue believing the promises of God, or will I believe somehow that He’s failed?  Our battle with fear requires us to be deeply rooted in the truth of Scripture.”

My answer is, Yes! God is…God is more than enough...

This particular quote is from  January 3’s devotional from Today is the Word. You may access this daily devotional @  Today in the Word.  This month’s focus is, “How does a godly person handle fear?”  No matter the monthly focus, this daily devotional is part of my daily bread.   Available online from any place in the world,  Moody is equipping people to apply the word to their daily lives.  Love it!

" Now faith is the confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we don't see." Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment