Monday, October 17, 2011

Budget Week

I often sign notes with this message, "Make the most of your day."  I hope my note serves as an encouragement for my friends. Time is our most valuable resource. It is imperative that we make the most of our days. We can never recover lost time. 


One of my favorite scriptures is from Ephesians 5:15 - 16, "So be careful how you live.  Don't live like fools, but like those who are wise.  Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.  Don't act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do." 


Giving thought to how we invest our time is time well spent.  Attending a Bible study is an excellent use of time. Bible Study Fellowship classes are held across the  United States and in over 30 countries.   Time well spent...BSF

No comments:

Post a Comment