Monday, September 5, 2011

Mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance

Isaac, Pam, Logan, Naomi, and Aunt Mary
It has been a long day. I was up 5:00 a.m. this morning to say good bye to my family.  They were returning to North Carolina.   After the good byes, I wanted to go back to bed and snuggle in the smooth sheets.  I did not have time for more sleep.  For the next ten hours, I did laundry, washed silverware, prepared three dishes, cooked brownies, dusted, swept the floor, folded clothes, washed table linens, cleaned bathrooms...

I was looking forward to sitting down to dinner... to visit and relax.... 



After a long day, I enjoyed tonight's dinner.
Learning about cricket, languages, and courage

Mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance is from Jude 2

No comments:

Post a Comment