Friday, July 30, 2010

Traveling by Train

Last weekend, I was having second thoughts about taking this train trip.  I was anxious... traveling by myself...After weeks of planning, I almost cancelled the trip.  Quietly, I expressed my concern to Jerry. I was so nervous... My ticket was purchased weeks ago... packing for a week... deciding what books to take.. making my list......I thought this is silly... scared to fly...now, scared to take a train....  I don't want fear to control me. ... so I ask some friends to pray for me... I am praying... I'm going.
   Waiting for the Amtrak train...the adventure began Monday, August 26 @ 3:17a.m... Cincinnati
One view traveling through Indianapolis

Indiana Wind farms in the distance...

Corienne is returning home to Bellingham, WA.  She had visited her daughter in Berea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment