Thursday, April 22, 2010

Neighbors tasting a recipe

Shopping at a local  Farmer's Market is a simple way to go green. Produce that is grown locally is often the best choice  for families and farmers. When I go to the Bluegrass Farmer's Market, I  know the individuals  who have grown their produce.  Organic farming is cool. Preparing  food that has not traveled thousands of miles, reduces our carbon footprint. Today's recipe is from one of the blogs that I follow.  Since my I am home alone for a couple of days, I invited neighbors to come and taste the " Roasted Rhubarb Recipe.  This recipe is availabe at this blog.  http://www.adinnerparty.net/  It is really a good idea to buy foods in season.  Rhubarb is now in season.  My beautiful neighbors.
Jill my friend and neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment