Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tasty Tuesday

 In my six decades of living, God has blessed me with a lovely life.  I have a short list of things I want to accomplish or places where I want to travel. Truth be told, I'm okay with staying close to home with family and friends. The place I want to be ... in the center of God's will. 

So, when I experience unexpected pleasures it brings me such joy.  

Earlier this month,  we enjoyed a  visit with dear friends in Georgia. As usual, we enjoyed an evening filled with laughter, conversation, a delicious meal,  a pre birthday celebration and a suprise. What was the surprise? Champagne for my birthday! A first! 



I love this table setting. 
I love the charger, flatware, china, place setting.
Ok, I love everything. 
💖




No comments:

Post a Comment