Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tasty Tuesday ... snacks... and so much more.

If it is the first Wednesday of the month, I play Mah Jongg. In addition, I also play on Tuesday and Thursday. Over the past several years, I have developed a love for this ancient tile game. Do you play? If you do, I'm sure you enjoy the game and most importantly the people.

I have also developed an appreciation for the little snacks that are a offered at each game. Today, our hostess offered a lovely selection of food.

On one plate,  you see our hostess provided cheese, crackers,  and salami. You also see a plate of  chocolate chip cookies. Do you see the bowl of strawberries?
Wait, there were more snacks! On our table, we had goldfish, pistachio nuts, and MM's. For beverages, Bonnie offered, hot and cold tea, and water.

WOW! 😃 So much food!

I think you might be interested in learning more about snacks and Mah Jongg Snacks. I suggest you go to this site. The Nosher.   This site has so much information not just about The History of Mah Jongg Snacks. It is a site devoted to Jewish Learning.  It includes everything related to Jewish Learning.

This is a lovely site. If you are not Jewish, I think you will enjoy learning about the religion and so much more.



No comments:

Post a Comment