Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thrifty Thursday

Recycle, reuse, repurpose

What items are you re purposing or recycling ? Where do you find your inspiration?  My inspiration has been to  find new life for old clothing. 

I need help. I text Cindy ( my cousin) to ask for help. Do you know how to make rag rugs? After all, she is a gifted quilter. I am planning to use old shirts and make a rag rug. 

Cindy is talented in finding bargains and creating things that have practical uses.  Cindy shared, " I like the hunt to find things that can be transformed."While she has not created a rag rug, she gave me some helpful tips. 

After we talked in the morning, she sent me this picture. She recently found this $5.00 door at a Habitat for Humanity store. 
After we talked, I remembered.
Our grandmother was a gifted bargain hunter.
My Aunt Mary was also very skilled at finding
the best bargains at tag sales.
I'm not for sure if she still shops at tag sale.
Where do you go to find bargains? 


No comments:

Post a Comment