Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Musings ...

... her memory will be a blessing.

What will I remember most about my friend? Her smile, her laugh,  her kind words, the love that she exhibited in deeds for her husband, daughters, son, and grandchildren.  She will be missed.

For the past decade, I was fortunate to serve with her in Altrusa. Whether we sat together at meetings, served together on special projects, or saw each other in the community, I remember her with love.

I cherish the memory of us  sitting side by side as we took drum lessons. As our drums were nestled between our knees, we laughed as we worked to repeat the skills of our teacher.  I only wish I had more memories.

Praying God will comfort her family and friends.

Yes, Janice, your memory will be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment