Saturday, May 20, 2017

Friendship Friday

Do you love a good laugh? I do! I think laughter is gift from God. Laughter  creates some sort of release of chemicals in our bodies. I know that there is some science to support this truth. We can accept and  embrace the knowledge that laughter is good.

I'm also grateful for the joy of fellowship.

Carol is my friend and one of our church's Bible teachers. Over the past five years, I have had the joy of taking several classes with her. My most recent class was Anointed, Transformed, and Redeemed. Pricilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur offer this video based teaching. Then, each week women gather to discuss our daily lessons. As always, time spent in studying and applying God's word transforms our thinking and our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment